Wednesday 29 October 2014

CAS Vellum

The challenge over at Addicted to CAS is vellum, and for once I knew immediately what I wanted to do but it took 3 attempts before I achieved it!


I started off by stamping the Hero Arts flower in Versafine Onyx Black, then heat embossing it with Wow clear embossing powder. I coloured it on the back with Promarkers in Spring Lilac & Peony, then added clear Wink of Stella to the circles on the front. The greeting by Flowersoft was also heat embossed. The difficulty came when trying to adhere the vellum to the card, and I eventually achieved this with some Woodware Miracle Adhesive Film, although I think that may eventually come unstuck too!

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Helen! I love the colours and the little dots - you have so much patience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen this is beautiful such a stunning card, I adore the design and the =beautiful colouring. Your hard work really paid off the result is amazing. Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Helen. I love the softness of the colors and the amazing interest on the flowers. Simply stunning. so glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bloom, Helen ... such precision embossing and gorgeous colouring ... and I love the touch of Wink of Stella in the centre! Congratulations on your Top 3 Spot at ATCAS! Thanks so much for popping by my blog and leaving me some sweet words ... it's so appreciated! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.